Returning physical products from our eStore, DVDs and Blu-Rays is completely free!
You can request to return any products that we have sent you within 14 days from the date of delivery filling out this CONTACT FORM.
Our customer service team will check your return request and will get in touch with you and send:
- A RETURN SLIP to be printed and placed inside the box, including details of the product that you're returning. For DVDs and Blu-Rays, you must also put the delivery note you received inside the box. Without these documents, we can't make the necessary checks when product are returned to complete the return procedure.
- SHIPPING ADDRESS LABEL to affix to the parcel.
For physical products from our eStore, CHILI Customer Service will arrange a pick-up date with you for the return(s) by our partner (DPD).
For DVD and Blu-Ray, you can arrange postage yourself via your prefered method.
We should receive the product back to our warehouse in the same state in which you received it, including the original packaging and label - preferably in the same box that it arrived in.
Once returned to our warehouse and checked, we will process your refund to the same payment method used for your order within 14 days. The time it takes for the refund to reach you depends on the payment method used. Once we have processed the refund you'll be notified by e-mail.
- We cannot exchange items (e.g. for a different size, quantity, etc.)
- Unauthorised returns or those that don't meet return requirements will not be accepted.
- As per Consumer Contracts Regulations, DVDs and Blu-rays where the seal has been broken cannot be returned.
- As the collection of physical products from our eStore is organised by CHILI, there is nothing to pay. For DVD and Blu-ray returns, shipping costs will be refunded by bank transfer on receipt.
- In the event of orders with more than one item, the shipping costswill be refunded proportionately to the number of products returned