Through your CHILI profile, you can associate up to 5 devices of your choice such as Smart TV, PC, Tablet or Smartphone. CHILI is also available on Chromecast from mobile devices.
It's very easy to associate a device with your CHILI profile:
- If you haven't done it yet, sign up for free on chili.com
- Click on CHILI app pre-installed on your Smart TV or download it on your Tablet/ Smartphone from Google Play Store or App Store
- Click on LOGIN IN and insert the e-mail and password used for the sign-in
The device will be associated with your profile instantly. From that moment, you will be able to rent and purchase content and products from our catalogue.
- To check which and how many devices are associated with your account, go to MY ACCOUNT – MY DEVICES section.
- To link your profile with your PC or Mac, you just need to log in on chili.com
- When you try to associate a device with your account, you could see the following message: “You have already activated 5 devices. Go to chili.com and delete the device you don’t want to use anymore”. This means that you have already associated 5 devices. You can delete a device going to MY ACCOUNT – MY DEVICES section of our website.
- On your iPad/iPhone you can rent or purchase from our catalogue only with the browser on chili.com; it’s not possible in-app.
Once rented or purchased, the content will be available in the CHILI app on all devices. You can find it in the MY CHILI section.