You can associate up to 5 devices of your choice such as Smart TV, PC, Tablet or Smartphone to your CHILI account. CHILI is also available on Chromecast from mobile devices.
It's very easy to associate a device with your CHILI profile:
- If you haven't already, sign up for free on chili.com
- click on CHILI app pre-installed on your Smart TV or download it on your Tablet/ Smartphone from Google Play Store, App Store, App Gallery or Galaxy Store.
- Click on LOGIN IN and insert the e-mail and password used for the sign-in.
If you choose to register with Facebook or Google, visit the chili.com website and go to the MY ACCOUNT - MY INFO section. From there, you will be able to generate a password to login from any device of your choice. Alternatively, you can choose the "Forgotten your password?" option in the login page. You will receive an e-mail to create a new password for your account.
The device will be associated with your profile instantly. From that moment, you will be able to rent and purchase content and products from our catalogue.
- To check which and how many devices are associated with your account, go to MY ACCOUNT – MY DEVICES section.
- To link your profile with your PC or Mac, you just need to log in on chili.com
- On your iPad/iPhone you can rent or purchase from our catalogue only with the browser on chili.com; it’s not possible in-app.
Once rented or purchased, the content will be available in the CHILI app on all devices. You can find it in the MY CHILI section.
DO YOU STILL NEED HELP?