You can use CHILI on your PC, MAC, Tablet, Android Smartphone, and iOS device, Smart TV (manufactured after 2013) of the following brands: Samsung, Philips (except for the 48PFT5500 / 12 and 40PUT6400 / 12 models produced in 2015) Sony, Sharp, Haier, Hisense, Zeasn, Vestel, Changhong, Arçelik, Netrange, Smart TV Panasonic produced since 2017 (except some high-end models from 2015 and 2016) and Smart TV LG produced after 2015. You can also watch films and TV series on your TV with:
- Chromecast using the CHILI app of your android or iOS Tablet and Smartphone or the Chrome browser of your PC / Mac or your android mobile device.
You just need:
- An Internet connection of at least 1Mbps
- A device with the following minimum requirements:
- Operating system: Windows 7 or higher.
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox and Edge. It is important that they are updated to the latest version.
- Operating System: from Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- Browser: Chrome (with OS X 10.11 or higher), Firefox (with OS X 10.12 or higher) and Safari (with OS X 10.14 or higher/for Macs manufactured after 2016). It's important that they are updated to the latest version available.
- ANDROID TABLET AND SMARTPHONES
- Operating System Android 4.4 or higher.
- iPAD AND iPHONE
- Operating System: iOS 13 or higher. For iOS devices, CHILI Play app version 2.1.0. must be installed to watch CHILI content (from the 13th August 2019, playback will no longer be supported on versions older than 2.1.0).