Chromecast is a streaming device that allows you to watch CHILI contents on your Tv, even if it is not a Smart TV, with your Tablet or Smartphone Android o iOS or from your PC and Mac using the Chrome browser.
TO CONFIGURE CHROMECAST:
1. turn on your Tv and plug Chromecast into the HDMI port of your Tv. You will be able to see Your Chromecast’s name
2. download the app called Google Home on your Tablet or Smartphone through Google Play Store/App Store or enter the CHILI website from your PC or Mac using the Chrome browser
You Chromecast will be immediately spotted on your app
3. select the option called “Configure” and follow the instructions to complete the configuration. Once completed it, you will be able to watch the contents you have purchased or rented on your Tv.
TO WATCH CHILI CONTENTS:
1. log in on CHILI through the app on your Tablet/Smartphone and go to MY CHILI/ FILMS AND TV SERIES section
2. select Chromecast icon the you find on CHILI app
3. select PLAY on the content you want to watch
- To watch CHILI contents with Chromecast, the device you are using must be connected to the same WI-FI network of Chromecast.
DO YOU STILL NEED HELP?