Chromecast is a streaming device that allows you to watch CHILI contents on your Tv, even if it is not a Smart TV, with your Tablet or Smartphone Android o iOS or from your PC and Mac using the Chrome browser.
TO CONFIGURE CHROMECAST:
1. turn on your TV and plug Chromecast into the HDMI port of your TV. You will be able to see your Chromecast’s name
2. download the app called Google Home on your Tablet or Smartphone through Google Play Store/App Store.
You Chromecast will be immediately spotted on your app
3. select the option “Configure” and follow the instructions to complete the configuration. Once completed, you will be able to watch content you have purchased or rented on your TV.
TO WATCH CHILI CONTENT:
- log in on CHILI through the app on your Tablet/Smartphone
- go to MY CHILI - MOVIES / TV SERIES section
- select the Chromecast icon the you can find on CHILI app
- select PLAY on the content you want to watch
- To watch CHILI content with Chromecast, the device you are using must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network of Chromecast.