If you have buffering issues:
- your internet connection could be insufficient to stream. To stream our content, you need an internet connection of at least 1MBps
- there could be a temporary reduction of your internet connection
- your Wi-Fi router signal (if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network) could not activate your connection correctly
If you have buffering issues, we advise you to measure your Internet connection speed on the device you are using to stream, with free programs you can find in Internet or in the app store of your device.
- If your connection is at the limit compared to the connection required to stream a content in SD (Standard Definition), please make sure that there is no other device connected and that no other application is using your connection.
- If your connection is insufficient, you can DOWNLOAD content on Android or iOS tablets and Smartphones. Otherwise, you could ask for an upgrade connection to your internet provider.