If you have buffering issues:
- Your internet connection could be insufficient to stream. To stream our content, you need an internet connection of at least 1MBps
- There could be a temporary reduction of your internet connection
- The signal of your WIFI router could be weak
If you have buffering issues, we advise you to measure your internet connection speed on the device you are using to stream. To measure your internet connection speed, you can use free programs such us Speed Test available on the website www.speedtest.net . You can also download the app on your device.
- If your connection is at the limit compared to the connection required to stream a content in SD (Standard Definition), please make sure that there is no other device connected and that no other application is using your connection.
- If your connection is insufficient, you could download the content on Android or iOS tablets and Smartphones. Otherwise, you could ask for an upgrade connection to your internet provider.