If you don’t have a Smart TV, you can connect your Mac to your TV with a HDMI cable to watch CHILI movies and TV series on your TV. In this way, you will be able to play the film you are watching in streaming on your Mac on your TV.
To connect your Mac to your TV:
- Make sure that you have: a Mac with a Mini Display Port exit which converts the Mini Display Port in HDMI; a standard HDMI cable and a Moshi Mini Display Port – HDMI adapter; a television with an HDMI entry.
- Connect the HDMI cable to the Mini Display Port adapter and to the HDMI entry of the television.
- Turn on your TV and select “HDMI” among the available sources with your remote control. Read the user guide of your television to find out how to do it.
- On your Mac set the video transmission to your television following the procedure indicated in the user guide of your Mac.
- Refer to Apple App Store to find out which adapter you can use with your Mac.