From the 13th August 2019, you will need to update the CHILI Play app on your iPad or iPhone - viewing our content will no longer be supported on versions older than 2.1.0.
In order to update, if you don't have automatic updates set up for your device's apps:
- Go to the App store on your device and search for CHILI Play
- Select UPDATE to begin updating
- OPEN the application when the update is complete in order to download the licences for any content you have already downloaded
- Once the application has finished updating, you must open it to ensure that the new licenses for watching your content are downloaded.
- If you have downloaded films and TV series in a previous version of the CHILI app, to view them simply open the last version of the app on your iPad and/or iPhone. You WON'T need to download the content again in order to watch.
DO YOU STILL NEED HELP?