From the 2nd December to the 2nd January if you are a Telegraph subscriber, you get the chance to claim a CHILI Gift Card to rent up to £ 5 credit from CHILI's entire digital catalogue.
To benefit from the giveaway:
- Click on the link in the "How to claim" box and insert the gift card code
- Login or register with CHILI and the £ 5 credit will automatically appear in MY CHILI
- Choose the film you want to rent from CHILI's entire digital catalogue and click on "Rent" and choose the quality (SD/HD/4K)
- Click on "Watch Now" and then click on "Confirmed purchase" to complete your order. The price of your chosen film will be deducted from your £ 5 credit
The code must be activated on CHILI and the promotional credit used within the 2nd January.
Once you have rented your chosen film, it will be available for you to watch for 28 days.
Once you have started your chosen film, you will have 48 hours to watch it.
- Limited number of codes
- Each subscriber cannot activate more than one £5 CHILI Gift Card
- If you still have promotional credit left from your previous code when you activate the next month's code, you will lose the remaining credit and it will be replaced with the full amount of your new code
- If the residual promotional credit from the code is not enough to rent a movie, customers can pay the missing amount using one of the other payment methods available on CHILI
- The code must be activated and the promotional credit used on CHILI within the 14th of October
- PVOD (premium video on demand) titles with STRAIGHT TO CHILI on the poster, EST (Electronic Sell Through) titles TV series and products from CHILI’s eStore are not included in this offer