On CHILI you can choose to activate the parental control to block the streaming of content prohibited to minors under 18 years of age and allow it only by entering a PIN code.
To activate the parental control and create your PIN code:
- Access the MY ACCOUNT - PARENTAL CONTROL section of the chili.com website and click on "Activate"
- Select the chosen age range, click on "Set PIN", enter the PIN code you want to use and click on "Confirm"
- Enter the password of your CHILI account to complete the procedure. If you don't remember your password, click on "Forgot your password?" to create a new one
When the parental control is active, when streaming content under the age restriction selected, you will need to enter your PIN code to watch it.
The chosen protection level will be automatically activated on all devices associated to your profile.
You can change the level of protection and your PIN code at any time.
- You can manage the parental control options (activation/deactivation, set protection levels, modify the PIN code) only on the chili.com website, in the MY ACCOUNT - PARENTAL CONTROL section.
- Once set the protection level, it will be applied to every content of our catalogue.
- The PIN code is not requested in the order phase but only when playing content included in the protection level selected.