Try the new CHILI app designed for your iPad and iPhone (except the iPad Air 2 model) to have the magic of CHILI's great cinema always with you!
With our new app you can:
- access to a lot of information about any film or TV series: trailers, video extras, cast interviews and the original backdrops and posters of the films
- download your purchased content
- browse the catalogue to discover all our contents
- stream the content you have rented and purchased
For the download:
- go to the App Store of your device
- search CHILI among the apps and download it
- register if you are not yet one of our clients or log into your profile using the e-mail and password you signed up with
- To rent or buy a content just go to chili.com from your device’s browser (app purchases are not available yet). You will find the rented or purchased content in the MY CHILI section of the app and in all devices associated with your profile
- The app is available on iPad and iPhone with iOS 13 or higher (except the iPad Air 2 model)
- The current CHILI PLAY app will remain active for a few weeks
- At the moment, it is possible to download only your purchased content. Soon it will be available for rentals, too.
- CHILI is not currently available on iOS devices in Spain but will soon be!