CHILI is available on all the devices you use every day:
- Smart TV Samsung, Zeasn, Vestel, Changhong, Arçelik, Netrange produced after 2013
- Smart TV Sony, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Toshiba, Netrange produced after 2015
- Smart TV Haier produced since 2016
- Smart TV Vestel, Panasonic produced since 2017 (except some high-end models from 2015 and 2016)
- PC and MAC
- Android and iOS Smartphone/Tablet
- Fire TV Stick
- Chromecast using the CHILI app of your Android or iOS Smartphone/Tablet or using the Chrome browser of your Android mobile device.
On Smart Tv CHILI app is pre-installed!
You just need to go to the "Recommended Apps" section or "Applications" section of your TV and register on CHILI, if you haven't already, or log in to the app with your e-mail and CHILI password.
On TABLET and SMARTPHONE download the app from Google Play, App Store, AppGallery or Galaxy Store and go to MY CHILI section of the app to connect it with your account.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
- Minimal requirements:
to watch content an Internet connection a bandwidth at least of 1 Mbps for SD (Standard definition) quality streaming, of 4,5 Mbps for HD (Full HD) quality streaming and of 10,5 Mbps for 4K (HDR) quality is required. These are the minimal requirements to access CHILI via website:
PC: Operating System: Windows 7 or higher; Browser: Chrome, Firefox and Edge. It is important that they are updated to the latest version.
MAC: Operating System: OS X 10.11 or higher; Browser: Chrome (with OS X 10.11 or higher), Firefox (with OS X 10.12 or higher) and Safari (Macs manufactured after 2016/with OS X 10.14 or higher). It's important that they are updated to the latest version available.
TABLET/SMARTPHONE ANDROID: Operating System: Android 4.4 or higher. You can watch content from the CHILI app availaible for free on the Play Store, Galaxy Store and Huawei AppGallery or from the Safari, Chrome, Firefox ed Edge. It's important that they are updated to the latest version available.
iPAD/iPHONE: Operating System: iOS 13 or higher. You can watch content from the CHILI app availaible for free on the App Store or from the Safari, Chrome, Firefox ed Edge. It's important that they are updated to the latest version available.
- With your account you can watch your films and Tv series on 5 different devices (but you cannot watch a content simultaneously on two or more devices).
- On some Smart Tv models CHILI app could not be pre-installed. In this case, you can download it from the Store.
- CHILI is not available on Blu-ray players
- CHILI PLAY is available for Fire Stick TV devices from the Second Generation onward (produced from 2016 onward).
- Some Samsung Smart TV models produced in 2013 may not be compatible with the CHILI app. In this case the message "DRM ERROR" is displayed when the film is played
- All CHILI contents are protected with DRM technologies, except for trailers and free extra contents. This is an essential constraint required by distributors for viewing the contents. The DRM systems used by CHILI are the market-leading solutions developed by other companies; specifically, we use Google Widevine, Microsoft Playready, and Apple Fairplay technologies to distribute content on different devices. Therefore, the support and operation of DRM systems of the customer's device are beyond the platform and control of CHILI