CHILI is available on all the devices you use every day:
- Smart TV produced after 2013 of the following brands: Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Hisense, Toshiba, Telefunken, Sharp, Vestel, TCL, Haier, Hitachi
- Smart TV Philips produced since 2013 except for the 48PFT5500 / 12 and 40PUT6400 / 12 models produced in 2015
- Smart TV Panasonic produced since 2017 (except some high-end models from 2015 and 2016)
- Smart TV LG produced after 2015
- PC and MAC
- Android and iOS Smartphone/Tablet
You can watch CHILI contents with Fire TV Stick or Chromecast as well.
On Smart Tv CHILI app is pre-installed!
You just need to go to recommended App section or Applications section of your Tv and register on CHILI, if you are not a CHILI customer yet, or log in to the app and insert your e-mail and CHILI password.
On Tablet and Smartphone download the app from Google Play or App Store and go to MY CHILI section of the app to connect it with your account.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
- Minimal requirements:
- Internet connection with bandwidth greater than 1 Mbps.
PC: Windows operating system Windows 7 and above
Mac: OS X Mavericks (10.9) and above
- Browser: Chrome, Firefox 3.x and over, Edge, Safari 10 and 11
- CHILI app is available on Android devices with Android version 4.4 and above and on iOS devices with 10.1 version and above. For iOS devices, CHILI Play app version 2.1.0. must be installed to watch CHILI content (from the 13th August 2019, playback will no longer be supported on versions older than 2.1.0)
- With your account you can watch your films and Tv series on 5 different devices (but you cannot watch a content simultaneously on two or more devices).
- On some Smart Tv models CHILI app could not be pre-installed. In this case, you can download it from the Store.
- CHILI is not available on Blu-ray players
- CHILI PLAY is available for Fire Stick TV devices from the Second Generation onwards (produced from 2016 onwards).
- Some Samsung Smart TV models produced in 2013 may not be compatible with the CHILI app. In this case the message "DRM ERROR" is displayed when the film is played.