CHILI is available on all the devices you use every day:
- Smart TV produced after 2013 of the following brands: Samsung, Sony, Sharp, Haier, Hisense, Zeasn, Vestel, Changhong, Arçelik, Netrange
- Smart TV Philips produced since 2013 (except for the 48PFT5500/12 and 40PUT6400/12 models manufactured in 2015)
- Smart TV LG produced after 2015
- Smart TV Panasonic produced since 2017 (except some high-end models from 2015 and 2016)
- PC and MAC
- Android and iOS Smartphone/Tablet
- Fire TV Stick
- Chromecast using the CHILI app of your Android or iOS Smartphone/Tablet or using the Chrome browser of your Android mobile device.
On Smart Tv CHILI app is pre-installed!
You just need to go to the "Recommended Apps" section or "Applications" section of your TV and register on CHILI, if you haven't already, or log in to the app with your e-mail and CHILI password.
On TABLET and SMARTPHONE download the app from Google Play, App Store, AppGallery or Galaxy Store and go to MY CHILI section of the app to connect it with your account.
DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
- Minimal requirements:
to watch content an Internet connection a bandwidth at least of 1 Mbps for SD (Standard definition) quality streaming, of 4,5 Mbps for HD (Full HD) quality streaming and of 10,5 Mbps for 4K (HDR) quality is required. These are the minimal requirements to access CHILI via website:
PC: Operating System: Windows 7 or higher; Browser: Chrome, Firefox and Edge. It is important that they are updated to the latest version.
MAC: Operating System: OS X 10.11 or higher; Browser: Chrome (with OS X 10.11 or higher), Firefox (with OS X 10.12 or higher) and Safari (Macs manufactured after 2016/with OS X 10.14 or higher). It's important that they are updated to the latest version available.
TABLET/SMARTPHONE ANDROID: Operating System: Android 4.4 or higher. You can watch content from the CHILI app availaible for free on the Play Store, Galaxy Store and Huawei AppGallery or from the Safari, Chrome, Firefox ed Edge. It's important that they are updated to the latest version available.
iPAD/iPHONE: Operating System: iOS 13 or higher. You can watch content from the CHILI app availaible for free on the App Store or from the Safari, Chrome, Firefox ed Edge. It's important that they are updated to the latest version available.
- With your account you can watch your films and Tv series on 5 different devices (but you cannot watch a content simultaneously on two or more devices).
- On some Smart Tv models CHILI app could not be pre-installed. In this case, you can download it from the Store.
- CHILI is not available on Blu-ray players
- CHILI PLAY is available for Fire Stick TV devices from the Second Generation onward (produced from 2016 onward).
- Some Samsung Smart TV models produced in 2013 may not be compatible with the CHILI app. In this case the message "DRM ERROR" is displayed when the film is played.